HI, I’M DASHA
“I draw inspiration from everything: archaeology, old books, modern architecture or science.”
“I love working on customer-oriented projects, which can make people’s experience truly enjoyable and meaningful.”
Dasha Wagner is Adobe certified graphic artist, multimedia designer, and art educator, who has made a career out of experimenting with cutting-edge print and digital technologies. With a focus on product development, illustration, and advertising, she spent over a decade working on a wide variety of projects for clients across the world. Dasha loves to explore new forms of art media. She is passionate about interactive digital experiences, gamification, creative expression, and brand voice.
- Over twelve years proven experience in brand & identity systems design, prepress production, product development.
- A particular interest in augmented and virtual reality space development and user research methods.
- Expertise in print and digital publishing (interactive catalogs, magazines, books).
- Strength in multi-channel marketing, typography, illustration.
- Health + Wellness Design Award (USA) // 2019
- American Graphic Design Award (USA) // 2016, 2018
- Gold ADDY Award (USA) // 2015
- Silver ADDY Award (USA) // 2013, 2014
- The University of Northern Iowa // MA (Art Education), 2006
- The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia // M.Ed. (Graphic Design / Art Education)
- The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia // B.Ed. (Fine Arts / Art Education)
- Adobe Creative Educator // Adobe Inc., 2021
- Adobe Certified Professional in Print & Digital Media Publication // Adobe Inc., 2020
- How to design for Augmented and Virtual Reality // IDF, 2020