HI, I’M DASHA
“I get inspiration from diversity in nature, archaeological artifacts, ethnographic motifs, antique books, modern architecture, and computer science.”
“I love working on customer-oriented projects, which can make people’s experience truly enjoyable and meaningful.”
Dasha Wagner is a 3D artist and multimedia designer, who is currently residing in Cleveland, OH (USA). Being an Adobe certified designer and art educator, she became an expert in cutting-edge print and digital technologies. With a focus on product design and 3D illustration, Dasha has spent over a decade working on a variety of award-winning projects for many clients across the globe. Her artworks have been published in numerous art magazines and books.
- Over twelve years proven experience in brand & identity systems design, prepress production, product development.
- A particular interest in augmented and virtual reality space development and user research methods.
- Expertise in print and digital publishing (interactive catalogs, magazines, books).
- Strength in multi-channel marketing, typography, and illustration.
- Health + Wellness Design Award (USA) // 2019
- American Graphic Design Award (USA) // 2016, 2018
- Gold ADDY Award (USA) // 2015
- Silver ADDY Award (USA) // 2013, 2014
- The University of Northern Iowa // MA (Art Education), 2006
- The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia // M.Ed. (Graphic Design / Art Education)
- The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia // B.Ed. (Fine Arts / Art Education)
- Adobe Creative Educator // Adobe, 2021
- Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media Publication // Adobe, 2020
- How to design for Augmented and Virtual Reality // IDF, 2020